Website privacy statement
We are Mid-View Healthcare, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 12555152 and our registered address is B32 1JA Birmingham West Midlands, England United Kingdom.
Mid –View Healthcare are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (Data Protection Legislation). We are the data controller of the data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
What information does Mid-View Healthcare hold and how will use it?
Information you give Mid-View Healthcare: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms to the website or by requesting via the website that send you marketing information. This information you give to us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number. This does not include all personal data processed by Mid-view Healthcare but only personal data it collects through its website.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to Service User you represent. We will retain this information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Once your information is no longer required it will be securely destroyed.
Information Mid-view healthcare collects about you: Mid-View healthcare may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
· Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, you login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in and version, operating system and platform; and
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), product you viewed or searched for, page response time, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
We will retain this information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Once your information is no longer required it will be securely deleted from our database.
Information we receive from other sources: This include information we receive about you when you use other website operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will retain this information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Once your information is no longer required it will be securely deleted from our database.
· We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and Application.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and users and to see how visitors and users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website and Application. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website and Application, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and Application and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
· Tracking cookies. These cookies are used to track a user’s activity online. Tracking cookies are a specific type of cookie that can only track user activity through pages related to our advertising.
Use made of the information
Mid-View Healthcare may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
· Fulfil our obligations under and contract that we have entered into with you or with service User that you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services that you or the Service User has requested
· Send you newsletter and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
· Notify you of products and services that we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
· Monitor website usage and provide statistic to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
Mid-View Healthcare processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
· Where the processing enables Mid-View Healthcare to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
· To identify and prevent fraud
· To enhance the security of the network and information systems of Mid-View Healthcare
· To better understand how people interact with the websites of Mid-View Healthcare
· To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
· To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested
Where we are processing personal data that we have obtain via website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or you only want to receive information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage (https://mid-viewhealthcare.co.uk/contact-us). Please bear this in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit
If you wish to have your information removed from our database of if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purpose, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via the following webpage (https://mid-viewhealthcare.co.uk/contact-us). and we will take steps to ensure that the information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do by law.
Third party sites
How Safe is your information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enable you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the term of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the internet secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
· Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provide we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that required the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
· Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
· Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
· Need to disclose it to protect our rights, properly or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your rights in respect of your data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via the following webpage (https://mid-viewhealthcare.co.uk/contact-us).
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us via the following webpage (https://mid-viewhealthcare.co.uk/contact-us). We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we will let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following webpage (https://mid-viewhealthcare.co.uk/contact-us).
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Officer. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.